top of page

Group

Public·66 members

[[live>]<] Galatasaray v Molde live match 29/08/2023






Galatasaray Istanbul vs Molde Prediction and Picks today 29 August 2023 FootballMatch PreviewIn light of the detailed statistics of both the Galatasaray Istanbul and Molde, within our prediction we suggest that "1 Half, Galatasaray Istanbul Total goals Over(0. 5)" is a strong bet for the upcoming match.


Galatasaray vs Molde - live score, predicted lineups and H2H stats. 4-2-3-1Galatasaray3-5-2MoldeLineup1Muslera3Angelino42Bardakci25Nelsson93Boey34Torreira8Demirbay7Akturkoglu10Mertens20Tete9Icardi7Eikrem11Brynhildsen14Knudtzon15Kaasa8Mannsverk16Breivik28Haugen19Haugan2Bjørnbak6Ellingsen1KarlstrømOkan BurukErling MoeCoach53Baris Alper Yilmaz94Cédric Bakambu21Halil Dervisoglu63Baran Aksaka22Berkan Kutlu27Sérgio Oliveira58Ali Turap Bulbul40Emin Bayram23Kaan Ayhan88Kazimcan Karatas2Léo Dubois19Günay Güvenc5Eirik Hestad10Eric Kitolano33Niklas Ødegård9Veton Berisha20Kristian Eriksen22Magnus Retsius Grødem31Mathias Fjørtoft Løvik25Anders Hagelskjær4Benjamin Hansen32Harun Ibrahim12Oliver Petersen34Peder Hoel LervikMartin LinnesFoot injury / DoubtfulAugust 29, 2023, 7:00 PM Champions League Qualification FinalRams Global StadiumSzymon Marciniak1Muslera93Boey25Nelsson42Bardakci3Angelino8Demirbay34Torreira20Tete10Mertens7Akturkoglu9Icardi11Brynhildsen7Eikrem28Haugen16Breivik8Mannsverk15Kaasa14Knudtzon6Ellingsen2Bjørnbak19Haugan1KarlstrømCoachBurukMoe53YilmazAttacker94BakambuAttacker21DervisogluAttacker63AksakaMidfielder22KutluMidfielder27OliveiraMidfielder58BulbulDefender40BayramDefender23AyhanDefender88KaratasDefender2DuboisDefender19GüvencKeeper5HestadAttacker10KitolanoAttacker33ØdegårdAttacker9BerishaAttacker20EriksenMidfielder22GrødemMidfielder31LøvikMidfielder25HagelskjærDefender4HansenDefender32IbrahimDefender12PetersenKeeper34LervikKeeperInjured and suspended playersLinnesFoot injuryDoubtfulInsightsHaven't lost in 7 matchesUnbeaten in 4 home gamesAbout the matchGalatasaray is playing home against Molde at Rams Global Stadium on Tue, Aug 29, 2023, 19:00 UTC.


80% probability. Galatasaray vs Molde preview: Team news, recent form, and possible lineupsRead the latest information on both teams ahead of their upcoming duel here, including our predicted Galatasaray vs Molde lineups:GalatasarayGalatasaray have a star-studded squad which is under great deal of pressure to qualify for the group stages of the Champions League after a couple of seasons in the wilderness. To their credit, they are pretty close to achieving this after their first-leg win over Molde, so all they need is to avoid a loss against the Norwegians at home. Wilfred Zaha is still recovering from a foot issue and will likely miss this match too. Galatasaray predicted lineup:Muslera – Boey, Bayram, Nelsson, Angelino – Oliveira, Torreira – Mertens, Ziyech, Akturkoglu – IcardiMoldeMolde come into the game knowing that they are big underdogs for the fixture, especially after they already lost to Galatasaray at home in the first leg.


The game is going to begin on 29 August at 7:00 PM, so you would be able to check the results live on our website! H2H Stats and Previous ResultsThe head-to-head match data of Galatasaray Istanbul and Molde show Galatasaray Istanbul's upper hand with 1 direct victories, while Molde managed only 0 win.


This is Final of the Champions League Qualification. Predicted lineups are available for the match a few days in advance while the actual lineup will be available about an hour ahead of the match. The current head to head record for the teams are Galatasaray one win, Molde no wins, and no draws. About the matchGalatasaray is playing home against Molde at Rams Global Stadium on Tue, Aug 29, 2023, 19:00 UTC.


Galatasaray Molde KO: 21:00 Date: Aug 29 2023 Competition: Game Week: Play-offs Live / Video: Live Streaming Galatasaray vs. Molde TV List Language TV Channels AlbanianArtMotion BulgarianMAX Sport 3 ChineseQQ Sports Live CroatianArena Sport 3 Croatia DanishTV3+ HD DenishViaplay Denmark Dutchproximus pickx DutchRTL 7 DutchZiggo Sport Tennis EnglishbeIN Sports 3 Malaysia EnglishbeIN SPORTS CONNECT Arabia EnglishbeIN Sports Connect New Zealand EnglishbeIN Sports English 1 EnglishbeIN Sports Premium 1 EnglishDAZN Englishdiscovery+ EnglishDStv App EnglishDStv Now EnglishESPN EnglishHBO Max EnglishLiveScore App EnglishNOW TV EnglishParamount+ EnglishSky Sport Action Englishsooka EnglishSuperSport Football Plus Nigeria EnglishSuperSport Football Plus ROA EnglishSuperSport MáXimo 3 EnglishSuperSport Variety 3 EnglishTNT Sports 1 EnglishTOD EnglishTUDN USA EstonianViaplay Estonia FinnishC More Suomi FrenchbeIN Sports 1 France FrenchbeIN SPORTS CONNECT France FrenchFree GermanBlue Sport GermanBlue Sport 2 Live GermanSky Sport Austria 1 GermanSky Sport Austria 3 GreekCosmote Sport 3 HD GreekCytavision on the Go GreekCytavision Sports 5 Hebrew5Plus IndonesianVidio ItalianSKY Go Italia ItalianSky Sport Football LatvianViaplay Latvia LithuanianViaplay Lithuania NorwegianTV 2 Play PortugueseDAZN Portugal PortugueseEleven Sports 2 Portugal PortugueseSpace Brazil PortugueseStar+ RomanianOrange Sport 1 Romania RomanianPrima Sport 3 RussianMatch! Football 1 Russianmatchtv.


0 of the matches ended with no winner. They last squared off on 23. 08. 2023, with the game ending at 2:3. Galatasaray Istanbul3 goalsMolde2 goalsMatch bonuses from partnersBetting Tips: Galatasaray Istanbul - MoldeThis block presents the statistical pattern Galatasaray Istanbul and Molde based on the latest games. This allows the user to find out the most likely outcomes in a match. Sure things and H2H seriesGalatasaray Istanbul has scored in each of their last 24 home games. Galatasaray Istanbul has scored in 37 of the last 38 games. Bet:Galatasaray Istanbul Total Over (0. 5)Molde wins with a handicap of +1. 5 in 17 of the last 18 away games.


Galatasaray vs Molde prediction, odds & betting tips 29/08/2023* Betting odds were correct at the time of publication but are subject to change. This article will focus on the Galatasaray vs Molde duel, so here are our top Champions League predictions for this game, scheduled for August 29th. Galatasaray vs Molde predictions & betting tipsIf you're trying to find the best football tips for today, including our tips for Galatasaray vs Molde, you're in the right place: Our first Galatasaray vs Molde prediction: Galatasaray to winGalatasaray already beat Molde in the first leg, away from homeIn the last seven matches in all competitions, Galatasaray is without a loss and they have five wins in that spanMolde only has one win in their last five matches across the boardOur second Galatasaray vs Molde prediction: Total goals over 2.


Now, let us take a look at the odds and probabilities for the game. Galatasaray odds: 4/6 (1. 67) – 60. 00% probabilityDraw odds: 16/5 (4. 20) – 23. 80% probabilityMolde odds: 19/5 (5. 20) – 19. 20% probabilityWe can see from the odds that Galatasaray are the expected winners in this duel with a 60. 00% win probability. In addition to this, the top candidate to be the first goalscorer in this duel is Mauro Icardi at 19/5 (4. 80) odds, which is the same as a 20.


(Livestream!) Galatasaray vs Molde live match 29/08/2023 Mol


Galatasaray vs Molde live stream Aug 29 2023Menu Home Match English Premier League English FA Cup English League Cup English Championship Community Shield Spanish La Liga Spanish Copa del Rey Spanish Super Cup Italian Serie A Coppa Italia Italian Super Cup German Bundesliga German DFB Pokal German Super Cup French Ligue 1 Coupe de la Ligue Coupe de France UEFA Champions League UEFA Europa League Europa Conference League Euro 2024 Qualification UEFA Nations League CONMEBOL Libertadores Friendly Match Club Friendly Women's World Cup CONCACAF Gold Cup Highlights England Spain Italy Germany France UEFA Euro 2024 World Cup 2022 Competition Team Manchester United Manchester City Liverpool Arsenal Chelsea Tottenham Hotspur Real Madrid Barcelona Atletico Madrid Bayern Munich Dortmund Paris SG Juventus Inter Milan AC Milan Napoli AS Roma Lyon Channel AceStream Sopcast Fubo TV beIN SPORTS ESPN+ ESPN Deportes Galatasaray - Molde TV channels for watching Galatasaray - Molde on 21:00, Aug 29 2023.


Galatasaray vs Molde []Live Score, UEFA Champions


[WATCHLIVE]UPDATES!]*Galatasaray v Molde LIVE


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page