top of page

Group

Public·71 members

[Live Stream-] Today: Portsmouth vs Peterborough live 29 August 2023

VIEW FROM THE DRESSING ROOMRead the thoughts of John Mousinho and Christian Saydee ahead of the game. — Portsmouth FC (@Pompey) August 29, 2023 HEAD TO HEADOverallPompey: 13 winsPeterborough: 12 wins9 draws At Fratton ParkPompey: 9 winsPeterborough: 6 wins3 draws TICKETSFans are advised to secure their seats online here and avoid any booking fees, but there will also be sales from the Anson Road ticket office. A larger proportion of supporters pay on the day for cup games and fans are advised that if there are queues for tickets, they can purchase on their phone.

Portsmouth FC vs Peterborough United Live Score & Result | 29 Aug 2023 | FOOTLIVEEngland Italy France Germany Spain Greece Portugal Youth Results Europe (A-L) + Europe (M-Z) + America + Asia + Africa + Oceania + Match Portsmouth FC vs Peterborough United results and Live score on footlive. com. Portsmouth FC - Peterborough United match for England: League Cup starts on 29/08/2023 at 18:45 UTC/GMT. With footlive. com you can follow Portsmouth FC results and Peterborough United results. Live results, Goal Scorers, Half Time result, Full-Time result, 2nd Half result, h2h, head to head, line ups, goals, red cards, yellow cards, statistics, betting, follow the game with foot live.

Portsmouth vs Peterborough United Live Score, Team Stats - Goaloo18. comName: Colby BishopBirthday: 04-11-1996Height: 180(CM)Value: £0. 6(Million)Country: England Name: Sam FolarinBirthday: -Height: -Value: -Country: England Name: Abu KamaraBirthday: 21-07-2003Height: 183(CM)Value: -Country: England Name: Joseff MorrellBirthday: 03-01-1997Height: 185(CM)Value: £0. 35(Million)Country: Wales Name: Will NorrisBirthday: 12-08-1993Height: 195(CM)Value: £0. 35(Million)Country: England Name: Connor OgilvieBirthday: 14-02-1996Height: 184(CM)Value: £0.

Portsmouth FC - Peterborough United: Live Stream & on TV03 Days 19 Hours 09 Minutes 10 SecondsLeague One(Match day 6) Portsmouth FC Sep 02 03:00 PM Peterborough United Where to watch in JustWatch currently doesn't have any viewing options Notify me when I can watch it. Portsmouth FC vs. Peterborough United: Live Stream & on TV today Portsmouth FC vs. Peterborough United is an upcoming Football event that takes place on Sep 02 at 03:00 PM. Event detailsSep 02Start dateLeague OneCompetitionPortsmouth FCHome teamPeterborough UnitedAway teamLive Football Matches Saudi Pro League LiveAl-Ahli Saudi FCAl-TaiNotify me when I can watch it.

Portsmouth vs Peterborough United Live Scores | LiveScore

Anthony Scully is also missing for this evening’s game as the Blues await the result of a scan for a knee injury. Will Blackmore (hip) Jeando Fuchs (thigh) are both expected to remain in the Peterborough treatment room for some time. Posh bosh Daren Ferguson has said he will change his entire team for tonight’s cup tie, with several academy players expected to be on the bench.

Portsmouth vs Peterborough United Head to Head

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page