top of page

Group

Public·71 members
Landon Torres
Landon Torres

Where Can I Buy Two Ee's Wine

Some guests recommend good wine at Two EE's Winery. Live music is played by musicians in the evening. The terrific staff works hard, stays positive and makes this place wonderful. Spectacular service is something that people note in their comments. You will like democratic prices. Come here for the nice atmosphere.

where can i buy two ee's wine

The merriment begins in the tasting room. For $5 you can get a flight of six wines. This is a great place to test and build your wine palate. Whether you are a novice or a seasoned wine drinker, tasting through several wines is an interesting and wonderful way to learn. You can really begin to narrow down what you prefer. After your tasting, you can either try more wines, order a glass or buy a bottle to take outside to share. The patio is huge, or you can sit out on the grassy hillside.

During the summer months, they host a music series called Uncorked on Friday and Saturday nights with local featured bands and food trucks. Large crowds sprawl the property on lawn chairs and blankets, drinking wine under the stars. They have also started a Sunday brunch.

Red O Santa Monica: Happy hour is being offered all day long on Election Day, meaning you can score cocktails and glasses of wine for $7, bottled beer for $5 and a bevy of small plates at a discounted price from 3pm-close.

Taste on Melrose: Settle into Taste on Melrose for full election coverage starting at 11:30am. They will also be offering their happy hour menu all day, including $6 cocktails, house wine and draft beer. Snag a complimentary sparkling wine with purchase when you show your "I Voted" sticker. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page